Pagina's

15-08-2010

Hello Kitty exhibition

Last year was The Hello Kitty LAB exhibition. 


This year 'Who's the next Hello Kitty' exhibition!!!!!! 2010

 

OMG i wish i was in HongKong now!! =( 
I really love the souvenirs of this exhibition!! 
Here are some of them:

I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!!! 
camera neck strap!  I'm gonna crazy!!!
for our Nikon D90 XD 
hope my boifriend dont mind muahah XD 
I'm gonna buy it soon! 
I want ALL OF THEM!!
Plush doll

Umbrella

Bracelet
Coins bag
bag

T-shirt with box!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. :( They should have it in Europe!!!
    That way I can go via Eurostar T_T
    I want the Plushie!!!!!! =(

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The ring is also a necklace ;) u can use as a ring or as a pendant for the necklace^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That is so freakin awesome souvenirs! I know that i'll gonna go gaga if ever im in their exhibition! nice post!

    xoxo,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comments ❤