Pagina's

10-08-2010

8 Q's tag!

Got tagged by Lin!
8 questions.

1) What is your favourite cuisine?
 Chinese & Japanese! I LOVE sushi waha! 
2) What was your favourite childhood toy?
Uhhm Barbie i guess.. 
3) Name 3 things that you cannot live without
Boyfriend, family, internet
4) Do you have any allergies?
No
5) Do you have a best friend(s)? If so, how long have you been best buds??
Yes! my lil sister!^^ she's 17 and i'm 21 =)
6) If you could pair up a celebrity couple then who would you put together?
Hello Kitty & Domo Kun ( kitty is cute, domo is angry or sumthin) perfect couple WAHAH XD they are famous right? so they are a celebrity couple^^
7) Is there anything that annoys the hell out of you?
2-faced bitches.
8) What is your favourite drink? (Can be an alcoholic drink lol)
I don't drink any alcoholic drinks^^ my favo drink uhm don't have one.

Ok here are my questions! 

1. Which season do you like the most?
2. I wish my name was ... (fill in the name you like).
3. Do you believe: what goes around, comes around?
4. What's your favorite country/city?
5. Do you believe: love at first sight?
6. Do you like Hello Kitty?
7. Name 3 things that you want to buy.
8. Describe your dreamhouse in a few words.

step 1: answer them 
step 2: make ur own 8 questions! 
step 3: tag 8 bloggers!

I tag (want to tag 6 bloggers this time muaha XD ):

4 opmerkingen:

Comments ❤